Website Marketing - Web Development - Creative Website - Ecommerce
Online Advertising - Website Budget - Coding - Web Pages
The No-budget Filmmaker's Guide To Guerrilla Marketing
This little booklet will take no-budget filmmakers step-by step-through the process of marketing their no-budget films and getting their work seen at film festivals around the world. In this book you will learn: -What social media tools you should be using and how to use them properly -What to include on your movie/production company's website -How to get your movie reviewed for free by bloggers and websites -Why you should blog and how it will help your movie and your career as a filmmaker -Ways to boost your chances of being accepted into film festivals (without having to kill anyone) -And much, much more! This book will provide all the answers you've been looking for when it comes to social media and promoting your no-budget independent films.
Successful Digital Marketing In A Week
The ability to use digital marketing techniques successfully is a crucial skill for anyone who wants to advance their career.
Written by Nick Smith, leading expert on marketing techniques, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to in order to achieve digital marketing success.
The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points:
- Sunday: search engine optimisation
- Monday: social media marketing
- Tuesday: 'Pay Per Click' (PPC) marketing
- Wednesday: mobile marketing
- Thursday: email marketing
- Friday: free and paid-for publicity
- Saturday: building the ultimate sales website
At the end of the book there are refresher questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
About the Author
Nick Smith runs a consultancy advising SMEs on digital marketing.
Essentials Of Marketing With Connect Plus Access Code
This book is about marketing and marketing strategy planning. At its essence, marketing strategy planning is about figuring out how to do a superior job of satisfying customers. This author team takes that point of view seriously and believes in practicing what they preach. Instructors and students can trust that this new edition of Essentials of Marketing 13e- and all of the other teaching and learning materials that accompany it - will satisfy every instructor and students' needs.
Building on Pioneering Strengths
This author team pioneered an innovative structure- using the "four Ps" with a managerial approach-for the introductory marketing course. It quickly became one of the most widely used business textbooks ever published because it organized the best ideas about marketing so that readers could both understand and apply them. The unifying focus of these ideas is on how to make the marketing decisions that a manager must make in deciding what customers to target and how best to meet their needs.
Over many editions of Basic Marketing and Essentials of Marketing, there have been constant changes in marketing management and the marketing environment. Some of the changes have been dramatic, and others have been subtle. As a result, the authors have made ongoing changes to the text to reflect marketing's best practices and ideas.
What's different about Essentials of Marketing?
The success of this franchise is not the result of a single strength-or one long-lasting innovation. Other text books have adopted the four Ps framework and the Perreault author team has continuously improved the book. The text's four Ps framework, managerial orientation, and strategy planning focus have proven to be foundational pillars that are remarkably robust for supporting new developments in the field and innovations in the text and package.
- Essentials of Marketing teaches students analytical abilities and how-to-do-it skills that prepare them for success. The author team has deliberately included a variety of examples, explanations, frameworks, models, classification systems, cases, and "how-to-do-it" techniques that relate to our overall framework for marketing strategy planning. Similarly, theMarketing Plan Coach on the text website helps students see how to create marketing plans. Taken together, these items speed the development of "marketing sense" and enable the student to analyze marketing situations and develop marketing plans in a confident and meaningful way. They are practical and they work.
- As opposed to many other marketing text books, the authors emphasize careful integration of special topics. Some textbooks treat "special" topics-like relationship marketing, international marketing, services marketing, marketing and the Internet, marketing for nonprofit organizations, marketing ethics, social issues, and business-to-business marketing-in separate chapters. The authors deliberatively avoid doing that because they are convinced that treating such topics separately leads to an unfortunate compartmentalization of ideas.
- The comprehensive package of materials gives instructors the flexibility toteach marketing their way- or for the student, the ability to learn marketing their way.
Website Password Organizer, Koala In The Bow Of A Tree
Keep all of your internet website passwords and logins in one location. This journal has hundreds of entry spaces organized from A-Z by letter. There is also plenty of room for notes, network information, and any other computer information that you might need. Buy one for yourself, for family and friends. We have hundreds of unique covers available.
Consumer Behaviour And Marketing Strategy
Web Basic Articles
Web Basic Books